Terms and Conditions for MTREND Pocket Wi-Fi Service
By making a payment, you agree to accept and understand the following terms and conditions.
- Terms: 1 month, 2 months, 3months, 6months or 12months depending on your plan.
- 1 Month Load = 30 Days. Due date will vary each month. Please check the SMS notification for your due date.
- You must provide us your cellphone number for the SMS notification for your due date and such. Note that if we don’t have your cellphone number, we are not liable for any consequences. Please also make sure to update us for any changes of your cellphone number & address.
- There will be no refunds given once payment has been made.
- Actual speed of Internet connection may vary. Stated Speed in our ads is not guaranteed.
- Internet coverage areas are limited depending on the availability of its network.
- Return Policy: All purchased items are final except for items with out-of-box failure which may be exchanged within 30days from date of purchase.
- Pocket Wi-Fi / Smartphone device is covered by its manufacture warranty (6mos). *Pre-owned device comes with 30days limited time warranty. Warranty card is not provided for a pre-owned device.
- Internet connection or its connection setup outside Japan cannot be guaranteed and will not be supported.
- ¥1,500 (Re-activation Charge)
- Payments will reflect on your account the next day. If the payment is not received by the due date, your internet connection will be deactivated and will have to pay ¥1,500 for re-connection fee.
- It may take 1-3 working days to reactivate a temporarily deactivated account.“Working Day” means Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- If you have not reactivated your account for 15days, your account will be shut down. New SIM card needs to be issued, if you wish to continue the service again. Fee will apply as follows.
- Depending on the plan you select, deposit may be required. Please click here to read “How to Get Your Deposit back”.
- A SIM card (and/or device) must be returned to MTREND. Please see separately attached “Return the device and/or SIM card” to find out how to return.
- We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or inconvenience arising from any aspect of our service.
- We are not liable to you for any damages, cost, loss or expenses suffered as a result of the termination or suspension of your account or the service